downloading, registering and/or using the PlayIzzOn app (“App”) and the
games, websites, related services and intellectual property embodied in the App
(“Services”) owned and controlled by Playizzon Private Limited (herein
after referred to as “Playizzon”, “we”, “our”, or “us”).
By accessing the App and using it for any reason whatsoever, you hereby agree to these terms
herein creating a binding legal agreement between you and Playizzon. These Privacy Policies
should be read jointly with the Terms of Services to understand your complete legal contract
herein shall be defined in the Terms of Services and vice versa.
1. Introduction and Purpose
and other content operated by Playizzon. It describes how we collect, store, use, disclose,
and otherwise process the information you provide us when using our Services, and your
rights and choices concerning your information.
This also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal
information and how you can access and update this information. You can find additional
tools and information in the ‘Settings’ tab of the profile you created by signing-up for an
account with the App.
2. Information We Collect:
In order to use the Services, you provide us with various kinds of information. We collect
and store any information that you provide to us, including when you create your account or
The type of information that we collect depends on how you use the Services. You can learn
how to access and delete information that we collect by visiting the ‘Settings’ tab of your
profile on the App.
Information About You That You Share with Us Directly
- User profile information like Name, Gender, Mobile number, Date of Birth, Email and
profile picture provided by you.
- Information and content you share on our platforms, such as product reviews. We also
record and collect information of the actions you perform while using the Services.
- Instead of creating an account with us directly, you may connect and sign up to the
Services with your account with another service provider such as Twitter, Google, or
Facebook. In such cases we will receive information from those services, such as your
email address, friends, or contacts list. If you access our Services from a third-party
application or connect our Services to a third-party application, you should also read
- If you email or contact us, the content of your message, your email address, and your
other contact information would be stored by us to respond to your request.
- If you provide us with sensitive data such as such as race, religion, politics, sex
life, or health, you allow us to collect and process such information. Depending on the
laws of your country, you will be entitled to any special protection afforded to such
- We also receive and collect information about the manner in which you use the Services.
We use such information to operate or personalize our services and ensure their secure,
reliable, and robust performance. Such information allows us to improve our content and
make it more meaningful and relevant for you. It also allows us to make suggestions
about content you would like and features that you would be interested in.
2.2 Information You Generate Using Our Services
- We collect information about the ways in which you use and interact with the Services,
such as when and for how long you play the game, game features and other players you
interact with, purchases you make, progress or levels you achieve, and other gameplay
activities. We also receive information about the frequency of these interactions and
- We collect and store information on our servers that you share in interacting with other
users of the Service (text messages, audio, video or image form).
- We receive information about the links (internal and third party) which you interact
with across the Services, and we also receive information about how you interact with
- In addition to the above, when you use the Services, we also receive information about
your IP address, browser, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited,
approximate location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and
application IDs), search terms, and cookie information.
2.3 Device Information
- We receive and collect information about and from each of the devices you use, to access
and use the Services. We use this information to personalise and improve our content,
better design our services for you and make it more meaningful and relevant for you.
Information that we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and
software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space,
browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations: information about operations and behaviours performed on the
device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse
movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs and other identifiers, such as from
games, apps or accounts that you use.
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals, information about nearby Wi-Fi access points,
beacons and mobile phone masts.
- Data from device settings: information that you allow us to receive through
device settings that you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or
photos, other apps installed on your device.
- Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or
ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and,
in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your
- Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and
- We work with various partners, such as advertisers, vendors, service providers,
developers, third parties whose APIs are integrated with the Service. We receive
information from these partners provide about your activities outside of the App
– such as information about your device, websites you visit, purchases you make,
the adverts you see and how you use their services. They receive your data when
you visit or use their services or through third parties that they work with. We
require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share
your data before providing any data to us.
2.4 Payment Information
We do not record or store any kind of payment information including your credit or debit card
number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, in order to make purchase other
offerings provided as part of the Services.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
information to enhance and personalize your experience, for example, to keep track of
your preferences and profile information. Cookies are also used to collect general usage
and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
- We automatically gather information about your computer and device such as your IP
address, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, pages visited, location,
your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search
terms, and cookie information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies,
but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However,
it’s important to remember that many of the features on our App may not function properly if
your cookies are disabled.
4. How We Use Information We Collect
- The primary purpose for which we use the information that we receive is for providing
you to provide, personalize, maintain the security of, and improve the Services you use
on our App.
- We use such information to operate or personalize our services and ensure their secure,
reliable, and robust performance. Such information enables us to make inferences,
understand the use of our App and therefore allows us to improve our content, better
design our services for you and make it more meaningful and relevant for you. It also
allows us to make suggestions about content including ads you would like and features
that you would be interested in.
- We also make use of the information for the purposes of developing, testing and
improving our Services, including by way of conducting surveys and research, and testing
and troubleshooting new products and features.
- In addition, we may use your personal information to:
- Personalize your experience as per your preferences
- Save some manual typing efforts by auto-populating some information
- Verify your unique user account within our system.
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Administer your account;
- Send you a newsletter;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Improve our App and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Offer other products, features, or services that may be of interest to you.
- We use the information and the inferences we draw from processing information to help
advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads
and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people
interact with their websites, apps and services. We conduct data analytics to provide
analytics and measurement reports.
- In communications sent to you, we use the information to send you communications related
to our App, marketing content, sponsored content, related to our terms and conditions
and to reply to you when you contact us.
Advertising is our key and primary source of revenue and allows us to provide you the App and
most of its features for free. We may use ad networks to customize and display advertising
on our App. However, we do not share any information about you, as a user, with any ad
network and service providers. We may from time-to-time work with other companies for
certain services such as analytics or advertising, and you may be subject to their privacy
policies as well.
6. Safety, Integrity and Security.
We use the information for verification of accounts and your activity to prevent any misuse
of our App, or any harmful conduct either towards you or towards the general community and
therefore provide safety and maintain integrity and Security of our Services.
7. Information Sharing
- For the purposes mentioned here, we do disclose certain personal information we collect
or receive, however we do so subject to your control, or because it’s necessary to
operate our services, or because it’s required by law. With your consent or at your
direction or on your instructions, we share or disclose personal information, like when
you authorize a third-party web client or application to access your account.
- Subject to the settings controls you have provided us with, we also disclose your
personal information with certain third parties for allowing us offer or operate our
App. For instance, we disclose to the advertiser’s certain specific information when you
see or engage with their ads, which enables them to measure the productivity and
effectiveness of their adverts and our advertising proposition.
- We also share device identifiers, along with the interests or other characteristics of a
device or the person using it, to help partners decide whether to serve an ad to that
device or to enable them to conduct marketing, brand analysis, interest-based
advertising, or similar activities.
- The information we share with these partners does not include your name, email address,
phone number, or username, but some of these partnerships allow the information we share
to be linked to other personal information if the partner gets your consent first.
8. Services Providers
We engage vendors and service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, to
help operate our services, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analysing
how our App is used, providing analytics and measurement reports (which reports we may share
with our partners) providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
We may share your private personal data with such service providers subject to obligations
measures, and on the condition that the third parties use your private personal data only on
our behalf and pursuant to our instructions.
9. Law, Harm, and the Public Interest
offer to you, we may reserve, use, or disclose your personal data if:
- We believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal
process, or governmental request, including for national security, law enforcement, or
legal process purposes (for example, a court order, search warrant, etc).
- To protect the health and/or safety of you, another person, or the public generally.
- To protect the safety or integrity of our platform, including to help prevent spam,
abuse, or malicious actors on our services, or to explain why we have removed content or
accounts from our services.
- To address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- To protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use our
10. Business Transfer and Change of Ownership:
- In the event that we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization,
or sale of assets, we may disclose or transfer all of your information, including
personal information, to the successor organization in the transition. This Privacy
Policy will apply to your personal data as transferred to the new entity. We may also
disclose personal data about you to our corporate affiliates in order to help operate
our services and our affiliates’ services, including the delivery of ads.
- We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, publicly and with
our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share
information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services, the number of
people who clicked on a particular link, or reports to advertisers about how many people
saw or clicked on their ads.
11. Links to Other Web Sites
Our App includes links to other apps or websites whose privacy practices may differ from
those of Playizzon. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your
information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the
privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive
information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer
- We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to
us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission
over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot
guarantee absolute security.
- If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. How Long We Keep Your Information
Personal information provided by you that we use to provide you services on the App is
retained by us until it is no longer necessary to provide our services or until your account
is deleted – whichever comes first. We keep information collected on the App for a maximum
of 180 days.
The length of time we retain personally identifiable information for
depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with
applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
14. Managing your Personal Information
- To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us
at email@example.com.If you believe your
information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it
unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
- When updating your personal data, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can
act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require
disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally
changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely
impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
15. For EU Residents
You are in control of your personal information which we have received or collected.
- Accessing or Rectifying Your Personal Data:
- We provide you with tools and account settings to access, correct, delete, or
modify the personal data you provided to us and associated with your account.
You can request correction, deletion, or modification of your personal data, and
download your account information, by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict
processing of your personal information. If we have collected and processed your
personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at
any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any
processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing
of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds
other than consent.
- You can opt out of marketing communications we send you.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our
collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please
contact your local data protection authority.
- You can learn more about the interests we have inferred about you and request
access to additional information by reaching out to us at email@example.com.
- Deletion:To deactivate or delete your account please write to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon deactivation, your account, including your display name,
username, and public profile, will no longer be viewable on the App. Thereafter for up
to 30 days, you will be entitled to restore your account and for that period we will
retain your personal information. Information that others have shared about you isn’t
part of your account and won’t be deleted.
- If you would like further information in relation to your rights or would like to
exercise any of them, you may also contact us via email@example.com.
- If you reside or are located in the EEA, you have the right to request that we:
- Provide access to any personal information we hold about you;
- Prevent the processing of your Personal Information for direct-marketing
- Update any Personal Information which is out of date or incorrect;
- Delete any Personal Information which we are holding about you;
- Restrict the way that we process your Personal Information;
- Provide your Personal Information to a third-party provider of services;
- Provide you with a copy of any Personal Information which we hold about you.
- We try to answer every email promptly where possible, and provide our response within
the time period stated by applicable law. Keep in mind, however, that there will be
residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other
records, which may or may not contain your Personally Information. Please also note that
certain Personal Information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances,
which may include if we need to keep processing your Personally Identifiable Information
to comply with a legal obligation.
- When you email us with a request, we may ask that you provide us with information
necessary to confirm your identity.
- International Operations and Transfers out of European
For providing you the services on the Service, we operate
globally and are required to transfer your information to countries where we operate for
processing of such information, and by agreeing to use the Service, you authorise us to
make such transfers. The laws governing privacy and data protection in such countries
may differ from the laws in your country however we attempt to ensure an adequate level
of protection for your information in compliance with receiving country’s data
protection laws, and by placing contractual obligations on the recipient of the data (in
case of third parties).
16. Our Policies Concerning Children
We do not direct our App to children and to use our Services you must be at least 13 years of
age. If you are a resident of EU then you must be at least 16 years of age. You must also be
old enough to provide a legal and binding consent (as determined by the laws of your
country) to the processing of your personal data (in some countries we may allow your parent
or guardian to do so on your behalf).
Policy will govern our processing of your personal data and will always be available on the
App/at www.playizzon.com .
If we make any amends, which we determine in our sole discretion to be material, we will
notify you via a App update or email to the email address associated with your account. By
continuing to access or use the Services after those changes become effective, you agree to
Except as may be clearly and expressly stated by Playizzon otherwise, Playizzon makes no
representation of any endorsement, association or connection with any player, club,
association or organisation existing now or in the future and any similarity with any
graphical element of this game is purely co-incidental and made with bonafide intentions.
Playizzon neither intends nor practices any infringement of intellectual property of any
kind in any way shape or form, and if you or any person you represent believe that this game
or any aspect thereof infringes on your intellectual property, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reason and
aspect of the game you believe to be infringing. Playizzon use all reasonable and required
efforts to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.